Periodic Inspection And Testing
Also Known as Fixed Wiring Inspections
All Periodic Inspection & Testing is carried out in accordance with the I.E.E Regulations (BS 7671) and all Guidance notes (Paying particular attention to GN3).
This involves testing the safety of the electrical services and systems that conduct electricity around your building including:
• Main Isolators/Distribution Boards • Socket Outlets
• Light Fittings • Fixed Appliances
• Control Panels • Residual Current Devices
The following tests will generally be applied:
• Full Visual Inspection • Continuity of all protective conductors
• Polarity • Earth Fault Loop Impedance
• Insulation Resistance • Operations of RCDs
• Prospective Fault Current
A full comprehensive report detailing all testing undertaken and all defects and comments will be compiled including a full N.I.C.E.I.C. Certificate.
To request a report example e-mail email@example.com